Candace Parker, the cover athlete of NBA 2K22, has been added to the commentary team

Lektura obowiązkowa!
katccxfbak

Candace Parker, the cover athlete of NBA 2K22, has been added to the commentary team

Post autor: katccxfbak » czw sie 12, 2021 4:23 am

Not only will Candace Parker be the first female athlete to appear on the cover of NBA 2K, but her commentary will also be included in the game as a playable character.

[color= rgb(75, 172, 198)]“Being featured on the cover of 2K as an athlete is fantastic, but being able to commentate on the game is even better.[/color] A recent interview with GQ magazine revealed that female voices in sports are just as important as male voices. The legendary WNBA player stated that "you need to hear female voices in sports just as much as you need to hear men."

The honor of being chosen as one of the NBA 2K22 Cover Athletes means a great deal to me.[color= rgb(75, 172, 198)]“When I was growing up, I was constantly attempting to emulate my brothers. As a result, I grew up in the sticks, playing FIFA, NBA Jam, NBA Street, and a variety of other video games.[/color] I recall when Anthony, my brother, was drafted in 1997, and when the video game featuring his character was released, I recall how excited we were to see him on screen. serve for a limited period of time then, through an in-game survey, each Affiliation will vote for the agent they want to represent them in [color= rgb(247, 150, 70)]NBA2K MT[/color][color= rgb(247, 150, 70)].[/color]
The kid in me is giddy with anticipation. You grow up wanting to be on or in a video game, wanting to own a pair of shoes, wanting to drink Gatorade, and wanting to be in a television advertisement. When something happens, you have to take it all in and really think about it.”The ninth of March is a Monday. LeVert also received a Moments card with an [color= rgb(247, 150, 70)]Buy 2K22 MT[/color] OVR of 92 for his February 8 functionality, which he received as well. Spencer is a fictional character created by author Charles Dickens in the novel The Great Gatsby.

Parker can also be seen on TNT's [color= rgb(75, 172, 198)]"NBA on Tuesday Night," [/color]where he will be joined by Dwyane Wade, Shaquille O'Neal, and other basketball legends.

NBA 2K22 will be released on September 10th for current-generation and next-generation platforms. The NBA 2K22 News Tracker will provide you with all of the most recent news and information leading up to the release date of controls and handling. I play a lot of racing games Buy [color= rgb(247, 150, 70)]NBA 2K22 MT Coins[/color], but not a lot of bike racing games, which is a shame because I enjoy them.

[color= rgb(75, 172, 198)]NBA 2K22 Pre-order [/color]Former Sixers Coach Was Apologetic After Trading Bridges to SunsBengals Invite Fans Back to Paul Brown Stadium For Special Training Camp Eventnba 2k22 trailer gameplay next gen current ps4 ps5 xbox myteam cover athleteFormer Longhorn Sam Acho Inks Multi-Year Deal With ESPNcandace parker makes history nba 2k cover caps year milestonesnba 2k22 commentary commentators candace parker wnba cover athletenba 2k22 75th anniversary edition pre order rewards cover athlete legends nowitzki durant kareem release date trailer

sverishen

Re: Candace Parker, the cover athlete of NBA 2K22, has been added to the commentary team

Post autor: sverishen » pn wrz 13, 2021 11:02 pm

it is great

OrlandoDennis

Re: Candace Parker, the cover athlete of NBA 2K22, has been added to the commentary team

Post autor: OrlandoDennis » wt lip 26, 2022 4:09 am

Thanks for the information you shared. GBA ROMs android entertainment website with many good classic games for android, IOS, Mac and we integrate many new functions

ODPOWIEDZ