Then the deal is approved without having to find a time

Zapraszamy do dyskusji
Kingang

Then the deal is approved without having to find a time

Post autor: Kingang » czw mar 25, 2021 9:57 am

If they did that OSRS gold they would be breaking up the multiple logging in principle, and two individuals with the same IP address can't log to the identical world so that it would be quite difficult to do exactly what you're saying. Notice how I mentioned distinct computers. I mean, would not it be cool, riding a horse round RS instead of playing with some crap toy horse (could be rather entertaining sometimes) I'm still in the early stages of the idea and theres more to come. So far I have just thought of the carriage, the way this could work and how to get one.

The horse and the way that it would be incorperated into the match remains in thought. Will be submitted as soon as it is thought of. Carriage. Ok, the overall idea with this is that it may store your items whilst you are travelling about runescape. I suppose you can get two or three inventories in there or similar. This could make it simpler to transport larger quantities of items.

I'd think about this Buy 2107 runescape gold concept that individuals may use it to, say, chop trees so they could level faster, I develop a solution for this: you can just use your carriage when transporting goods from your bank or you are simply travelling. Whenever you began to chop a tree, the carriage will be teleported back to your own bank. ( sounds crappy atm because I am still thinking up answers to problems) Okay. On the design, I dont have a picture at yet. But if I manage to buy one, I'll post it.

ODPOWIEDZ