Hipologia Kategoria Pleplanie, integrowanie się i inne pogwarki Geekvape Aegis Legend 2 VS Geekvape Aegis Legend 3

Geekvape Aegis Legend 2 VS Geekvape Aegis Legend 3

Geekvape Aegis Legend 2 VS Geekvape Aegis Legend 3

vapormo

07-23-2024, 09:54 AM #1
Today I will compare two products: Geekvape Aegis Legend 2 and Geekvape Aegis Legend 3 from Geekvape Aegis. These two products are very similar in appearance and taste. The latter is a new product that has just been launched. There are not many customer feedbacks at present. Let me distinguish them together!

[Obrazek: GL200K20221026.jpg]
Details:
GeekVape L200 Classic Kit is the new Legend 2, new power beast. Geekvape L200 Classic 200W Kit, featuring a 5-200W output range, Z MAX Tank pairing, and utilizes dual 21700/18650 batteries. Equipped with GeekVape Z Max Tank that features 6ml e-juice capacity, top airflow leakproof design, it will provide you max performance.

[Obrazek: GAL3K2020327.jpg]
Details:
Geekvape Aegis Legend 3 Kit is designed with smart lock, which features three lock settings of Touch Lock, Button Lock, and Unlock Mode. Equipped with Geekvape Z Fli Tank, it features flip-top cap, top airflow system, and 5.5ml capacity. It is compatible with Geekvpae Z Series Coil. Powered by AS Chip 4.0 and dual 18650 battery, Aegis Legend III supports the stable output buck-boost tech to ensure a consistent vaping tasting.

You will definitely be interested in their Box Mod:
Geekvape Aegis Legend 2 box
Geekvape Aegis Legend 3 box
vapormo
07-23-2024, 09:54 AM #1

Today I will compare two products: Geekvape Aegis Legend 2 and Geekvape Aegis Legend 3 from Geekvape Aegis. These two products are very similar in appearance and taste. The latter is a new product that has just been launched. There are not many customer feedbacks at present. Let me distinguish them together!

[Obrazek: GL200K20221026.jpg]
Details:
GeekVape L200 Classic Kit is the new Legend 2, new power beast. Geekvape L200 Classic 200W Kit, featuring a 5-200W output range, Z MAX Tank pairing, and utilizes dual 21700/18650 batteries. Equipped with GeekVape Z Max Tank that features 6ml e-juice capacity, top airflow leakproof design, it will provide you max performance.

[Obrazek: GAL3K2020327.jpg]
Details:
Geekvape Aegis Legend 3 Kit is designed with smart lock, which features three lock settings of Touch Lock, Button Lock, and Unlock Mode. Equipped with Geekvape Z Fli Tank, it features flip-top cap, top airflow system, and 5.5ml capacity. It is compatible with Geekvpae Z Series Coil. Powered by AS Chip 4.0 and dual 18650 battery, Aegis Legend III supports the stable output buck-boost tech to ensure a consistent vaping tasting.

You will definitely be interested in their Box Mod:
Geekvape Aegis Legend 2 box
Geekvape Aegis Legend 3 box

• 0 głosów - średnia: 0
Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek:
 1 gości
Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek:
 1 gości