Need info on the LAWesome coin

Lektura obowiązkowa!
Lucindawex

Need info on the LAWesome coin

Post autor: Lucindawex » wt sty 29, 2019 11:43 pm

I wonder if anyone has read about the brand-new LAWesome coin? (the site is not up yet) It is due to emerge soon. Purportedly, it is a cryptocurrency that is being backed by the legal services sector and many law firms will be behind it. I am really keen to pick up some coins during the course of the air drop and possibly purchase some at the time of the ICO. Nevertheless, there are not many specifics on this coin as of yet and I am making an effort to get a head start. Would be grateful if anybody could share some intel with me. Many thanks

Lucindawex

LAWesome coin - anyone heard of it?

Post autor: Lucindawex » wt sty 29, 2019 11:44 pm

I wonder if anybody at all has heard of the new LAWesome coin? (the site is not up yet) It is due to be brought out soon. Purportedly, it is a cryptocurrency that is being sponsored by the legal sector and many law firms will be behind it. I am really keen to amass some coins in the course of the air drop and possibly buy some at the time of the ICO. Nevertheless, there are not many details on this coin as of yet and I am striving to get a head start. Would be grateful if anyone could share some intel with me. Thanks

ODPOWIEDZ